The International Beauty Show Las Vegas is the fastest growing event in beauty, boasting more than 21,600+ beauty professionals! Attend IBS Las Vegas to learn new skills, refine your techniques and stock up on all of your salon and professional needs. Packed with education, excitement and inspiration, IBS Las Vegas delivers what you need to enhance your career.
- More than 100 educational classes FREE with admission ticket
- A packed exhibit hall with 350+ top beauty brands
- Products and tools at professional-only pricing
- Competitions galore! Lash Wars and Nail Pro challenge you to put your best out there
- Show-stopping Main Stage performances from some of the industry’s top talent
- FREE admission to the largest spa show in the country, IECSC Las Vegas
- Eager and driven salon owners & beauty professionals
- Serious beauty professionals looking to learn new techniques and refine current skills
- Ready to purchase products and meet with new companies
WORKSHOPS AND CLASSES FOR ALL LEVELS
More than 100 educational classes taught by industry heavy hitters provide the latest in hair, nails, makeup and business – FREE with your paid exhibit hall ticket! Education tracks like; Hair: Technique Focus, Hair: Barber Focus, Makeup: Artistry & Income, The Art of Nails, The Business Side of Beauty and Product Focused classes help take your career to new heights.
And, for those interested in a more tactile experience, we offer Hands-On Workshops and Master Classes – comprehensive workshops which require an additional fee.
Click here to view this 2016's class and workshop lineup! Stay tuned for the 2017 program.
TWO SHOWS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE
IBS Las Vegas co-locates with The International Esthetics, Cosmetics & Spa Conference (IECSC) Las Vegas, which features an extensive exhibit hall with leading companies and experts in the field of dermatology, spa services, equipment and massage techniques. IBS Las Vegas attendees get the opportunity to walk the IECSC show floor for FREE with their IBS badge!
Please Note: IBS Las Vegas is open to the trade only.
- You must show a valid license or other beauty credentials for admittance.
- No one under the age of 15 will be allowed on the show floor.